Posts Tagged ‘spooky attic sweepstakes’
Share pictures of your cluttered, disorganized, SPOOKY attic for a chance to win a FREE attic makeover!
Is your attic a disorganized mess? Do you have teetering towers of storage containers or boxes piled to the ceiling? Send us your SPOOKY disorganized attic photos and you’ll be entered into the AttticMaxx Spooky Attic Sweepstakes for a chance to receive a FREE attic makeover with great prizes including:
- An AtticMaxx Shelving System (set of 8 shelves for attic trusses)
- A one-hour consult from a professional organizer
- Eight Rubbermaid® Roughneck® Clear storage containers
- A Fabric Garment Rack Closet
- Two 10-label packs of Post-it® Storage Container Labels 2800-SC
- A $25 gift card for a manicure to use after you’ve organized your attic
E-mail your pics to Spooky@AtticMaxx.com by October 29, 2012 and include the following information: First and last name, mailing address where the prizes can be shipped (not a P.O. box), e-mail address, and day and evening phone numbers. The prize winner will be announced on AtticMaxx.com on Halloween, October 31,2012.
Just imagine the joy of being able to find that tree topper this year without having to unstack and dig through piles of boxes! Don’t get aggravated…get organized! Restore all the joy to holiday decorating this season.
OFFICIAL RULES for the
ATTICMAXX LLC Spooky Attic Sweepstakes 2012
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: ATTICMAXX LLC Spooky Attic Sweepstakes 2012 (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older as of September 30, 2012. All employees of ATTICMAXX LLC (“Sponsor”) and their promotion partners, affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”.