Holiday Storage Tools of the Trade
Did trips to your attic for holiday decorations leave you feeling less than jolly this year? Are you ready to do things differently so that next year will be a whole lot easier and less stressful?
AtticMaxx is sharing the Tools of the Trade that Professional Organizers use to tackle the most cluttered attics. Armed with this info, you can pack your decorations away in an organized way so that when next Christmas rolls around, you’ll be ready to deck the halls with ease!
Holiday Storage Tools Checklist
- Boxes and garbage bags for donating Christmas decorations you no longer need, use or love
- Sturdy, clear storage containers for protecting your holiday treasures
- Tissue paper or shredded paper for wrapping fragile Christmas ornaments
- A pad of paper to write down notes and inventory items
- Masking tape and a Sharpie for labeling those storage containers
- Sticky notes for identifying categories
- Utility hooks for hanging items such as artificial wreaths and garlands
- An MP3 player loaded with good tunes to keep you motivated!
- And of course… AtticMaxx shelving to maximize your attic storage space
Once you’ve gathered up these tools, roll up your sleeves and jump to “Organizing Your Decorating Stuff”, a detailed blog post from professional organizers at Minding Your Matters, for tips on getting the job done right.
One Response to “Holiday Storage Tools of the Trade”
Leave a Reply
“…Now we have space to walk without stumbling over bins, and everything is accessible….”
“…What a huge difference!”
See more testimonials
1487 Zion Church Rd.
Sanford, NC 27330