AtticMaxx SPOOKY Attic Sweepstakes: Just how SPOOKY is your attic?
Share pictures of your cluttered, disorganized, SPOOKY attic for a chance to win a FREE attic makeover!
Is your attic a disorganized mess? Do you have teetering towers of storage containers or boxes piled to the ceiling? Send us your SPOOKY disorganized attic photos and you’ll be entered into the AttticMaxx Spooky Attic Sweepstakes for a chance to receive a FREE attic makeover with great prizes including:
- An AtticMaxx Shelving System (set of 8 shelves for attic trusses)
- A one-hour consult from a professional organizer
- Eight Rubbermaid® Roughneck® Clear storage containers
- A Fabric Garment Rack Closet
- Two 10-label packs of Post-it® Storage Container Labels 2800-SC
- A $25 gift card for a manicure to use after you’ve organized your attic
E-mail your pics to Spooky@AtticMaxx.com by October 29, 2012 and include the following information: First and last name, mailing address where the prizes can be shipped (not a P.O. box), e-mail address, and day and evening phone numbers. The prize winner will be announced on AtticMaxx.com on Halloween, October 31,2012.
Just imagine the joy of being able to find that tree topper this year without having to unstack and dig through piles of boxes! Don’t get aggravated…get organized! Restore all the joy to holiday decorating this season.
OFFICIAL RULES for the
ATTICMAXX LLC Spooky Attic Sweepstakes 2012
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: ATTICMAXX LLC Spooky Attic Sweepstakes 2012 (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older as of September 30, 2012. All employees of ATTICMAXX LLC (“Sponsor”) and their promotion partners, affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on October 17, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 29, 2012. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by e-mailing your digital “spooky” (disorganized”) attic pics along with first and last name; mailing address where the prizes can be shipped (not a P.O. box); e-mail address; and day and evening phone numbers to Spooky@AtticMaxx.com during the Sweepstakes period (October 17 – October 29, 2012).
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Winner by accepting the Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: one (1) potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 31, 2012 to each receive one (1) set of eight (8) AtticMaxx Shelves; a one (1)-hour consult from a professional organizer; a $50 gift card to OrganizedAtoZ.com; eight (8) Rubbermaid® Roughneck® Clear storage containers; five (5) 10-label packs of Post-it® Storage Container Labels 2800-SC; and one (1) fabric garment rack closet. The potential Winners will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Winner’s failure to respond to email notification within seven (7) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by November 30, 2012; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by December 30, 2012, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of North Carolina. All taxes are the responsibility of the Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION: The personal information collected through this Sweepstakes will not be sold to third parties. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to the use of your personal information as described in the above section 4 “PUBLICITY”.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “ATTICMAXX LLC Spooky Attic Sweepstakes 2011″ c/o ATTICMAXX LLC 5448 Apex Peakway, #162 Apex, NC 27502. Requests for winners’ lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
11. SPONSOR: ATTICMAXX LLC 5448 Apex Peakway, #162, Apex, NC 27502.
SPECIAL RULES FOR SWEEPSTAKES INVOLVING THE SUBMISSION OF PHOTOS, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIAL:
1. Entries selected for display and to win “best of” sweepstakes and any other sweepstakes requiring photo, text or other content from the entrants will be judged entirely at the discretion of AtticMaxx LLC.
2. By submitting any photo or information to AtticMaxx LLC, you hereby grant to AtticMaxx LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to AtticMaxx LLC include but are not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo; By submitting any photo or information to AtticMaxx LLC, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to AtticMaxx herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances; You acknowledge and agree that AtticMaxx LLC shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to AtticMaxx LLC; You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to AtticMaxx LLC may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to AtticMaxx LLC. By submitting any photo or information to AtticMaxx LLC, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to AtticMaxx LLC. You hereby agree to hold AtticMaxx LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any AtticMaxx LLC website or in our email newsletters, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to AtticMaxx LLC by you; Photos or information submitted by you to AtticMaxx LLC shall be the property of AtticMaxx LLC, and AtticMaxx LLC shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.