Holiday Storage Tools of the Trade
AtticMaxx is going to share with you the Tools of the Trade that Professional Organizers use to tackle the most cluttered attics. Armed with this information, you can pack your decorations away in an organized way so when Christmas 2012 rolls around, you’ll be ready to decorate with ease.
Holiday Storage Tools Checklist
Gather up these tools, roll up your sleeves, and your attic storage area will look amazingly different next holiday decorating season!
- Boxes and garbage bags for donating Christmas decorations you no longer need, use or love
- Sturdy, clear storage containers for protecting your holiday treasures
- Tissue paper or shredded paper for wrapping fragile Christmas ornaments
- A pad of paper to write down notes and inventory items
- Masking tape and a Sharpie for labeling those storage containers
- Sticky notes for identifying categories
- Utility hooks for hanging items such as artificial wreaths and garlands
- An MP3 player loaded with good tunes to keep you motivated!
- And of course… AtticMaxx shelving to maximize your attic storage space
Leave a Reply
“…Now we have space to walk without stumbling over bins, and everything is accessible….”
“…What a huge difference!”
See more testimonials
1487 Zion Church Rd.
Sanford, NC 27330